Farmhouse Christmas Decorations Plastic Signs for Outside Christmas Wreath Gnomes My First Christmas Yard Signs 2-Sided Print Fade Resistant Ink with Metal Stake Indoor Or Outdoor Use 18×24 Inch
- 【SIMPLE SETUP 】:This perfect size sign measures 18×24 Inch and includes a rust proof metal step-in yard stake allowing for quick and easy installation.
- 【Made in the USA】: Xmas Holiday Decor lawn signs with stakes is manufactured in the USA with Eco Friendly Greenguard certification ensuring quality.
- 【2-SIDED PRINT】: Merry Xmas Themed Party garage sale signs with stakes 2-sided print with H Metal-Stakes for easy lawn display. Double sided display for all around visibility. Durable metal step-in yard stakes are included for easy installation into any lawn.
- 【EXTREME DURABILITY】: Directly printed on high-quality plastic using fade-resistant ink – these signs will remain sturdy and intact through any weather condition.
- 【USE: Indoor OR Outdoor use】: Merry Xmas Themed Party outdoor yard signs Waterproof and Wind Resistant! Display in your lot, front yard, lawn, garden or any area with grass!
Sold：133 Wished: 55 Followed: 46
personalized yard signs Christmas Wreath Gnomes My First Christmas Yard Sign Merry Xmas Themed Party 2-SidedHeavy Duty Rust with Metal H-Stake Lawn Sign Party Decorations Open House Birthday Decorations Made in USA! 18×24 Inch
– 4mm Double-Sided Coroplast
– Metal H-Stake for easy display in soft ground
– 12″ x 18″/24″ x 18″ UV Printed Graphics
– Double-Sided Printing
– Weatherproof and fade resistant
– Made in the USA
This Winter Holiday Christmas yard signs can be placed at any strategic locations like front lawns of your home, outside your store, or simply take it wherever you go.
Custom yard sign:
send us name or any other info you want on the sign.
Easy to Use – Don’t Need Special Tools to Install:
Suitable for home and business premises. Simply place this warning sign in the front yard, garden, or porch of your house. To install the sign all you need to do:
1. Bring to the desired placement;
2. Take a sign with the stakes down;
3. Just step the stakes into the ground and slide the yard signs onto the stakes, positioning the points of the stakes over the
There are no reviews yet.